Terms & Conditions for Travelgam
Updated June 10, 2018
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. When we do, we will revise the "last updated" date given above. It is your responsibility to review these Terms frequently and to remain informed of any changes to them. The then-current version of these Terms will supersede all earlier versions. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms.
License to use our Services
Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our Services for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. Your right to use our Services is limited by all terms and conditions set forth in these Terms.
Except for your pre-existing rights and this license granted to you, we and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to our Services, including all related intellectual property rights. Our Services are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including United States copyright law and international treaties.
Except as otherwise explicitly provided in these Terms or as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, you will not, and will not permit or authorize any third party to:
- reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our Services;
- rent, lease or sublicense access to any of our Services; or
- circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of our Services.
Access to our Services
We do not provide you with the equipment to access our Services. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties related to your access and use of our Services (such as charges by Internet Service Providers).
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of our Services without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of all or any portion of our Services.
We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any material that you post or submit for posting, and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to our Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
You must comply with all applicable laws when using our Services. Except as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, or as Travelgam may authorize expressly in writing, you will not, and will not permit anyone else to:
- store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any of the information; audio, visual, and audiovisual works, or other content made available on our Services (collectively, "Service Content") or compile or collect any Service Content as part of a database or other work;
- use any automated tool (such as robots or spiders) to access or use our Services or to store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any Service Content;
- rent, lease, or sublicense your access to our Services to another person;
- use any Services or Service Content for any purpose except for your own personal use;
- circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of our Services;
- use our Services in a manner that overburdens, or that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of, our Services; or
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright and trademark notices) on any portion of our Services or any Service Content.
Restricted Areas of the Service
Certain parts of our Services, including account management features, may be password-restricted to registered users or other authorized persons ("Password-Protected Areas"). If you are authorized to gain access to any Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify us if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or our Services that is known to you.
Links and Third Party Content
Our Services may display, or contain links to, third party products, services, and Web sites. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed, authored, or made available by other users or other third parties on our Services, or which is accessible through or may be located using our Services (collectively, "Third Party Content") are those of the respective authors or producers and not of us or our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives.
We do not control Third Party Content and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Third Party Content. We are not responsible for the performance of, we do not endorse, and we are not responsible or liable for, any Third Party Content or any information or materials advertised in any Third Party Content. By using our Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We are not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any goods, services, or information available on or through any third party service or Third Party Content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available on and through our Services.
You will not use our Services to:
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Submission that contains unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm us or third parties in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Submission that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Submission that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other right of any party;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other forms of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or (xi) collect or store personal data about other users.
You are solely responsible for any content and other material that you submit, publish, transmit, or display on, through, or with our Services.
We may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if you choose, about our Services ("Feedback"). You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to us in any way, including in future enhancements and modifications to our Services. You hereby grant to us and our assigns a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Feedback in any manner any for any purpose, without in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future, without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to you or any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE CONTENT EACH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICE CONTENT, AND YOU RELY ON THE SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU ACCESS OR OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH OUR SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF US AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS OF ALL KINDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS, IF ANY, THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO US FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You will indemnify and hold us, our suppliers and licensors, and our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, representatives, and assigns harmless from any costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by your use of the Services and Service Content, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party through use of the Services or Service Content.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Services or these Terms, you may contact us by email at email@example.com